E- Learning course of Innovation Management for vocational training
2010 - 2012
Leonardo da Vinci programme
Latvian Technological Center, Latvia
- Baltic Education Technology Institute BETI, Lithuania
- Latvian Technological Center (LTC)
- Aalto University School of Economics, Small Business Center (AU SE SBC)
- Coventry University Enterprises Ltd (CUE)
- Integrated Resources Management (IRM) Company Ltd ( IRMCo)
- Riga Technical University (RTU)
The aim of the project:
To develop an e-learning course of innovation management, which would correspond to the labour market needs and fill the gap in national VET systems.
- To develop high quality e-learning course materials and to adapt them in the project participant countries,
- To pilot the course in order to integrate the learners' feedback in the course materials, thus ensuring higher methodological and content basis,
- To implement all necessary dissemination and exploitation activities in order to ensure sustainability and mainstreaming of the project results.